Friday, February 27, 2015

I'm Afraid

I'm afraid
I'm afraid of losing you.
Everyday we talk more, and more
Everyday I know you more, and more
Everyday I'm afraid more, and more
I'm afraid of losing you

You were once a stranger
You were once nobody
I have no idea who brought you in to my life
Who are you?
Are you the person who's meant to be in my life
or are you just the person who took my brain
and my heart at once, break it and leave?

Image result for roses with thorns tumblrI'm afraid
I'm afraid you're one of those people
The people who bring me high up
and drop me down..

I'm afraid
I'm afraid you're one of those roses with thorns..
you may seem appealing
but can I trust you?
can I hold on to you without hurting myself?

I'm afraid
I'm afraid if I was the star
I wouldn't be as bright as the sun
that light you up when there's darkness..

I'm afraid
I'm afraid of losing you.



No comments:

Post a Comment